Saturday, November 14, 2020

Covering, Right Wing

 Got the right wing trailing edge done today. Both wings are now finished to the same state.

 

 


What's left to be done before the bottom covering goes on?

1. Spoiler bay trim tapes

2. Mount the spoilers.

3. Triple check everything is done in the wing.

I also installed tip covers on two slats today. I was getting them ready to drop off to be powder coated when I realized that I hadn't installed them. I had done the other two slats but somehow forgot about these. So I drug out the Hysol and rivet gun and got them installed. Once on, I had to file the edges and sand them smooth. They were dropped off with the slat dog bones, flap/aileron push rods, the spoilers, and three more inspection covers. I'll be out of town for a few days so I'll pick them up when I return the end of next week.