Monday, May 25, 2020

Covering - Right Side of Fuselage

Terry and Paul came over this morning to help cover the right side of the fuselage. I had everything ready to go so we jumped right in. No surprises, it actually seemed a little easier to do this time around. Maybe because I knew what to expect. We got it to a point where I called it good and let the guys go. I prefer to tackle the hard parts in my own time because it takes a lot of time and patience. No point in having the guys hang out, there's nothing else they can do. Here's the time lapse video...
Here is a short time lapse of me shrinking out some wrinkles, the battery died as I got to work on the big wrinkles. It came out nice.
I didn't finish all the edges today since they are all finished edges and require some precise cutting. I'll get to them tomorrow morning with a final shrink on Wednesday morning.