Saturday, June 15, 2019

Switches

I ordered three of the Rocker Switch Pros (Carling) switches to see if I liked them and if they would fit my panel. They came in today and I started playing around with them to see how easy they were to put together and take back apart. Very easy with the right tools. I'll have to give these serious consideration as they are really nice.

They can custom engrave whatever you want on them for a reasonable price. This also means that I don't have to label the panel, the labels are on the switch. They offer a pretty extensive selection of standard symbols, I think over 200 and counting. They are back lit with red LED's, but offer them in blue LED and white incandescent. The switch actuators come in either RED or BLACK. These switches have two LED's, one to back light the labels and the other to show when the switch is ON (the bar on the bottom).