Saturday, February 24, 2024

Airworthiness Inspection

Well, it's been a very hectic past two years. With the move to Colorado I haven't had any time to work on the plane with all the projects at the ranch. Over the past several months I have managed to free up some time so I could finish up the remaining tasks on the plane. It's done!

One of the tasks was to find a new DAR as the one I had in Phoenix just couldn't make it here for the inspection. After a lot of searching, I found one about an hour and a half away near Denver, that had an airplane and was willing to fly in for the inspection. So, yesterday he flew in, did the inspection and it PASSED!

Many thanks to Robert "Bob" Husted (left) for taking the time and making the effort to come to my remote location for the inspection. That is his beautiful Cessna 206.

Now to get some transition training, and then start flying MY SuperSTOL. It's been a long haul, much longer than I ever anticipated. I will try to catch up on the blog over the next several weeks. I have a lot of pics to post.

Now on to the fun part, flying!